Serving the people

Footpaths (Rights of Way)

Derbyshire County Council is the responsible authority for the Rights of Way network. If you have an enquiry or would like to report a problem call Derbyshire 08456 058058. Click here to report problems with a right of way.

Old Bolsover Town Council have a Rights of Way Maintenance agreement covering some of the local network of rights of way throughout Bolsover.

This covers control of surface vegetation (cutting back undergrowth)

A map of Footpaths and Public Rights of way can be downloaded using the link below:

Last updated: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:37