Old Bolsover Town Council have the following areas of responsibility.
- Allotments - Model Village, New Bolsover, North View Street, Oxcroft Lane, Piano Row, Shuttlewood, Sutton Hall Road
- Burial Applications - Oxcroft Lane Cemetery
- Bus Shelters - OBTC maintain some bus shelters. Bolsover District Council and Derbyshire County Council have responsibility for other shelters.
- Cemetery - Oxcroft Lane
- Cenotaph / War Memorial
- Community Buildings - Bookings for Assembly Hall*, Bainbridge Hall, Oxcroft Centre*
- Dog Waste Bins - located within our Parks
- Events - Bolsover Food and Drink Festival / Bolsover Christmas festival / Oxcroft Bonfire and Fireworks Display
- Floral Displays - Town Centre
- Garages & Garage Sites
- Grit Bins - We provide some grit bins. Others are provided by Derbyshire County Council.
- Headstone applications - Oxcroft Lane Cemetery
- Litter Bins - located within our parks
- Market Stalls - Tuesday and Friday Markets
- Parks and Open Spaces (Bentinck, Dykes Field, Hornscroft, King George V Field, Shuttlewood, Stanfree, Vale Park and Whaley Common)
- Play areas - located within our Parks
If you would like to report a problem in connection with any of these responsibilities, please complete the short form below. Reports from members of the public can be a great help in ensuring matters get dealt with as quickly as possible.
If the problem is not related to one of these it may fall under the responsibility of Bolsover District Council or Derbyshire County Council. We have provided a list of what each authority is responsible for together with information on how these can be reported. Please click here to find out who does what.