Town Hall

Town Clerk: Andrew Tristram
The Town Hall, Cotton Street
Bolsover, Derbyshire S44 6HA

Verge Maintenance

Verges alongside the carriageway are the responsibility of Derbyshire County Council Highways who sub-contract this to Bolsover District Council. Any issues should be reported in the first instance to Derbyshire County Council.

Other verges and green areas within a housing development should be reported to Bolsover District Council.